Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dad's Bday, My Bday & Auntie Tami's Bday

Wow. The week is tanking fast. Here's some things that I've learned:

1. Partys/celebrations are killers.

Too much finger foods/appetizers. I ended up going back to the appetizer platters numerous times. And haven't you noticed that appetizers are always the WORST foods for you?! Chips, fatty dips, loads of bread, candy, sugary sweets...

2. Crowds present self consciousness.

On one hand, it was nice to share my plans and goal of this 'project' with family members. On the other hand, I felt self conscientious and dorky for taking pictures. This lead me to almost forget to take pictures and just eat whatever I felt like.

3. I copy others.

Because it's a party and celebration, I wanted to fit in and have a good time like everyone else. Everyone else is eating whatever they want and however much they want... Well, in turn, so did I...

Breakfast/Lunch (I woke up at 12:30pm! haha):


Dinner/Dessert:

This part of today's blog is probably very unaccurate. I ate A LOT of chi-chi mochi (the orange stuff) and also a lot of breaded appetizers... ugh.

No comments: