Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sunday - Eating OUT

This week has been great. I went through just about every challenge and obstacle that can pop up in the eating world.

1. Friday binging
2. No food in stock
3. Birthday celebration
4. Late night dinners

and now....

5. Eating out

Sunday, I celebrated my friends birthday and of course we ended up going to PF Changs, a place where you eat family style. Family style means you take a little from this plate, take a little from that plate and repeat until all the food is gone. I find family style particularly difficult because I eat faster than other (the girls) therefore I'm forced to sit there looking at all the food left over in the middle of the table.

It's a free-for-all and the food is calling my name. It's truly tough.

Then there's the celebratory birthday cake. And you know how that goes...


Breakfast: (Also tough because I ate the fatty leftover foods from Saturday's party)


Dinner:

No comments: